Temporary Administrative Assistant
- Main responsibility of this position is to organize activities, logistics of meetings/events, and communications with stakeholder groups.
- Position will serve as primary contact for executive team, task force committee, work group chairs and participants, cultural brokers, and public.
Primary Administrative Functions:
- Coordinate executive team and task force committee meetings
- Coordinate all details of Meetings, focus groups, work groups, poverty simulations, etc.
- Coordinate screening, selection, and commitments of all members
- Manage & Issue Stipend to folks living in poverty that participate in working groups
- Arrange for refreshments and materials to be at groups
- Work with operations and results team to compile recommendations from working groups, apply recommendations, test with community
- Assist writer/editor responsibilities as needed
- Assist with report writing
- Associates Degree of equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to relate well with and motivate community members
- Proficiency with office computer tech. and job related software
- Knowledge of public relations and media relations
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven fund development exp., including grant writing and management
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusiveness
- Vehicle insurance and up-to-date registration (employee will travel to meetings)